Claire Fry established Progression Food Technical Support in 2014 when identifying an opportunity to provide technical support and mentoring services to small / medium sized local food businesses.
With 18 years’ experience in a Food Technical / Quality roles, Claire aims to provide a professional hands on approach and help customers improve the safety, quality and efficiency of their food businesses to meet increasing customer and regulatory requirements.
Whether your food business is small / medium, just starting out, or an established business requiring additional support Claire can offer the support you need.
Support can range from a one day inspection / pre audit to an agreement for weekly / monthly support in your business:
- Technical advice for businesses needing additional support
- HACCP – Development and Review
- Independent Auditing – Internal, Supplier
- Premises Inspection – Hygiene, Integrity, Good Manufacturing Practice, Food Safety, Cross Contamination
- Establishing, auditing and improving quality systems.
- Technical support to achieve third party accreditation status, SALSA, Organic, STS, Food Standards Agency, Soil Association, Safer Food Better Business.
- Completion of Specifications
- Allergen Risk Management
- Internal Training – examples include HACCP, Internal Audits, Allergen
Claire has a proven track record in technical management within the chilled, ambient and frozen food sectors.
Claire works closely with several enforcement / certification bodies including the Food Standards Agency, EHO, SALSA, Red Tractor, AHDB, STS and Organic : Soil Association.
On a personal level, colleague and client endorsements describe Claire as honest, dedicated, professional and reliable. Claire works well with a team, independently and with levels of management.
Please feel free to contact Claire to discuss opportunities or to speak to those she currently works with.